Re: (TFT) Welcome!

>>>>> Forwarded message from tft-owner@brainiac.com

From: kohr@aeon.mti.sgi.com (Dave Kohr)

"My name is Dave, and I'm a gamer."
(Like Alcoholics Anonymous says, the first step in resolving a personal
problem is to admit it. :-) )

Like a lot of other people on the list, I played D&D/AD&D first, then got
into Melee/Wizard/TFT, first as a B&P game, then as a solo RPG, and finally
as the GM of a hack-n-slash campaign.

And I haven't really played any RPGs since the early 80's, though I did buy
some GURPS stuff (largely due to the connections with TFT) and GURPS would
be the system of choice if I were playing an RPG.  Is there anyone on the
list who's actively role-playing, or are we all just here to reminisce? (I
know Guy McLinmore must be playing, anyway.)

Dave
====
Dave Kohr     Silicon Graphics, Inc.    Mail Stop 41U-178     (650)933-8694

<<  End forwarded message