Re: (TFT) Dragons/Lords of the Underearth and the TFT system

On Tue, 30 Jun 1998, Joe Hartley wrote:

> I've been considering this for PBEM games, since it will greatly reduce the
> number of move files that need to be exchanged in each round.  I like the
> original sequencing better FTF, but I think it'll be too cumbersome in PBEM.
> I'd like to hear what others think.

I dont have a copy of DoU yet, but it seems to me that the "cumbersome"
factor would greatly depend upon how many characters are involved in
the battle.  For a small combat, one or two characters per side, it
seems to me that the original sequencing would probably be ok.

Dan