Re: (TFT) Introduction - OT allready :o)

C. Michel Boucher wrote:

> Chris Nicole a écrit:
>
> > My name is Chris Nicole, I'm a wargamer and roleplayer living with two
> > guinea pigs in Hull, England.
>
> How do you find roleplaying with guinea pigs?  Personally, I think the squeaks
> are too contrived, especially when you roll on your FQ (Fridge Quotient) :-)
> Besides, they always want to chew on the character pieces rather than move
> them.  Ours is no longer allowed to play role-playing games, but we let her
> play bridge every now and then :-)

I haven't tried roleplaying with my current pair, though one of my first
GP's took part (briefly) in a game of D&D as a wandering monster. He got
banned for nibbling figures. The two I have now tend to play their own
games like; Follow the Piggie, King of the Castle and Hide and Squeek.
If they did play RPG's, Whiskey Pig would be a fighter. Brandy would be
some variety of mystic or MU/Thief, he's already pretty adept at
invisibility, hiding in shadows and stealing veggies. :o)

I suspect JRR Tolkein kept Guinea Pigs, where else would he get the idea
for Hobbits from?

home loving,
gregarious,
huge appetites,