(TFT) Re: TFT Articles (partial) index

Good idea, forming a list-relevant article index!
My own collection:

Space Gamer:	15 16 17 19
		22 24 27 28 29
		35 36 38
		45 47 49
		50 54 56 57
		63 65 69 70
Interplay:	1 4 5 6 7 8

Space Gamer TFT articles (beyond those in Chris' list):

TSG 15:
- Wizard: Designer's Notes
- Orcs and Their Weapons

TSG 16:
- Harmonious Fists in Melee

TSG 17:
- Adjusted Orc Rules (follows from article in #15)

TSG 27:
- Weapons for Hobbits
- Adding Muskets to Melee

TSG 28:
- New race: Overmen

TSG 29:
- TFT: Designer's Notes & Errata
- Fantasy fiction with TFT adaptation

TSG 49:
- Two new TFT character classes (Note: These are "loophole" classes as
opposed to real-life classes)

Interplay Articles:
(For those of you not familiar with Interplay magazine, it was Metagaming's
house organ. Ran for 8 issues.)

IP 1:
- Vagabond Thief Microadventure
- Advanced Wizard: More Spells
- More Creation Gems for TFT
- Lords Of Underearth: Designer's Notes
- Crossroads: Cidri (a running series of TFT notes)
- Fictionalisation of the finding of the Silver Dragon

IP 4:
- Expanded Priest Class
- TFT Spaceship Variant
- Crossroads: Cidri
- TFT Q&A

IP 5:
- Physicker Revival Technique
- Iron Fist Technique
- Improved Summoning System
- Winter On Cidri (winter gaming rules)
- TFT Q&A

IP 6:
- TFT Hymenopteran adventue module
- Turkey Quest Microadventure (somewhat playable >:) )
- Advanced Wizard: More Spells
- Master Of Amulets errata
- TFT Q&A

IP 7:
- Interrogation Technique
- Pole Weapons
- Daggers & Gambling
- Crossroads: Cidri
- TFT Q&A
- ITL update notes

IP 8:
- Empaths
- Risque Talents
- Magic for Fighters
- Travelling Armourer
- Combating Pole Weapons
- Master Of Amulets: Designer's Intro
- Orb Quest: Designer's Intro
- Dragons of Underearth: Designer's Intro

Whew! If anyone knows where I can get IP 2 & 3, please let me know - I can
be VERY grateful (see Risque Talents). >;)

Howard K.
The New Number 2