(TFT) An invitation

Folks --

GenCon is approaching at the speed of an express train (and from here,
that's about the view that I have, too!) I'm going to be in booth #611 --
right in front of the Castle. Anyone on the list going to be there? If so,
y'all have an open invitation to stop by, hang around, dump your big bag o'
stuff there while you shop till you drop, and munch out on home-baked
chocolate chip cookies. I'm looking forward to putting faces on a few of
these names.

See you in Milwaukee!

-- Jean

   Wintertree Software

http://www.wtsoft.com

    -=[ PLEASE DON'T FEED THE SPAMMERS ]=-
Boycott all junk emailers and Usenet spammers!