Re: (TFT) Computer aided gaming

I dunno...the computer/board gaming option has been tried before,
with limited success.  I think a downloadable ASCII version of
the MicroQ's would be better.

>Irony Games has a great online map generator, at www.irony.com. (they have
>great lots of stuff) I know Ed was talking about doing Java home versions
>of some of the programs, and actually got a couple done, but I've been so
>busy I haven't kept in touch to see what he's been up to.

I ran across a great hexmap generator named "MAPCAD".  It's a
shareware program written some time ago - I'll see if it is
still available for download somewhere.

Dan