Re: copywrong (was Re: (TFT) "Home Rule" updates)

Tim Hawn wrote:

> Would the posting of various rules published in magazines, etc. offend
> anyone on this list if the purpose of this posting was the discussion of
> said rules?

Oh yeah, great defense:  "I wasn't copying it, I was only discussing
it."  ;-)

I wish we could just quit rationalizing...  if someone believe their own
personal needs outweigh the copyright interests of the author, just say
so.  At least that way you give them their due respect as well as the
cannon fodder they need should they want to come after you for it...
:-)

the Mav

--
Everybody goes to The Maverick's