Re: (TFT) The megahex quandry

Howard Kistler writes, in part:

  To wit, should the maps of each room in this adventure be
  made from hexes or megahexes?

I think I'd want to know where the megahexes were, since using them is an
important part of the game rules.

  Please let me know which you prefer and why, especially
  if you want to see a free adventure from me this year. >:)

That reminds me ... I've got an unpublished Melee/Wizard programmed adventure
lying around.  Are people on the list interested in such things?  Would it be
better to make it available in electronic form, or at repro cost on paper?

Warren Dew