From: Howard Kistler <hexidec@nf-vb.mindspring.com>
To: Tim Hawn <timhawn@webzone.net>
Date: Wednesday, August 05, 1998 9:03 PM
Subject: Re: (TFT) The megahex quandry

[pardon my snippah]

>Ultimately it is your choice.  I vote for (as if this is a democratic type
>decision) to keep the FEEL of the game.  If it lends itself to megahexes,
>then so be it.  If not, then that is fine too..
>
>Don't you just LOVE advice like this?

Sure, it helps me become a better person, mostly through striving to
control my homicidal impulses. >:)
Actually, your reply is just fine, since I'm soliciting opinions. I forgot
to mention a third option in my original post - that of "one board fits
all", a la Orb Quest. But it wouldn't work for this adventure anyway.

Howard K.
Mourning the passing of Avalon Hill