Re: (TFT) The Missing Attribute and introductions

Hey gamers.
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Rodney and i've been on the list
for about a week now. Really interesting stuff. I got into gaming back in 78
with Traveller and a few months later picked up TFT. At the time I never did
anything with it becouse I was really more interested in Sci-fi. It got
shelved. Later as I got more interested in fantasy it was sadly forgotten for
more "up to date" games. It wasn't until about 2 weeks ago while surfing that
I came upon Ty's fantastic web page that I was forced into digging them from
there hiding place. Haven't been able to put them down since.

As for my 2 cents worth about attributes...
I think the thing I find most appealing about TFT is the fact that it has only
3 attributes. To many other games feel the need to have an attribute for
everything. To the point where I've seen as many as 12.
I really can't think of to many situations where the TFT choice of 3 really
falls short.
And the three, I feel, are all of equal importance. Can't really say I'd want
to skimp to much on either of them in favour of one really high one. As you
add attributes it gives you more options for taking something low in favour of
an unrealisticly high stat.

Lastly, if anyone maybe able to help me. I just found out my copy of In the
Labyrinth is missing the center maps. Is there anyone out there that would be
willing to make me a copy? I'd pay postage.

Oh ya, Great Vampire stuff.
Thanks,
Rod