Re: (TFT) The Missing Attribute

I tend to agree - between Acute Hearing and Handicaps for poor
vision/perception and the Detect Lies talent, I would think this area would
be covered pretty well.

http://www.brainiac.com/tft/homerule.html )

Again I agree, but not for the same reasons. I don't think that Luck was
invented to 'give the GM the power' to bring a character back, I think it
was simply a way to allow characters to live, even after being subject to a
merely unlucky dice roll. Incidentaly, GURPS has the same problem only
worse. Bad rolls are far more likely to kill your character than stupid
decisions.

I just think coming up with a new attribute was overkill, when you could
just have said 'Oh, by the way, for 100 EP you can turn death into
unconciousness.'

All GM's can and should fudge the rules, but it's nice for the player to be
able to have more control over the risks involved in their actions.

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.