Re: (TFT) When to deduct for a thrown spell

All of this talk about Control Spells has got me to thinking ...

Lets say that my wizard casts a Control Spell on a character
with some Talent, X and then, on a later turn, orders that
character to perform an action requiring that talent.

Can the character use the talent to their full level of
ability?  If the wizard actually controls the physical
motions of the the controlled character, I would argue
that the talent cannot be used to its full level of
ability since the wizard didn't have the talent to begin
with.

If, however, the wizard controls the character by placing
an overriding thought, idea or desire into the controlled
character, then the character might be able to use all of
their talents to their maximum ability in order to
accomplish that task.

Does anyone else have any ideas about this?

Dan