Re: (TFT) Re: Mental abilities of controlled characters

John Hill:

  If asked later why he suddenly threw the bag of
  gold he had been carrying into a well, or bet it
  all on a 100-1 horse at the race track, he will
  not know why.  He is likely to make up an excuse,
  like "it seemed like a good way to keep the gold
  safe" or "I had a hunch that the horse would win."

I agree with all the rest of your post, but have a minor disagreement on this
part.  I think the controllee will know he was controlled, just not by whom.

The rules say that when the spell ends, "it [the controllee] will not know who
controlled it", not "it will not know it was controlled".  I think if SJ had
meant the latter, he would have written it that way.

Warren Dew