(TFT) Re: Druids

Hi Matt,
I think taking a druid is a cool idea. At 45 attributes you
won't be able to be a full druid. Amoungst your other skills a
druid in training is required to be studying Bard. It is perfectly
suitable for your druid to take Physicker, but you need not feel
you have to take it. There will be one Physicker in your 'Thon.

Unless you have strong feelings, you should worship
LLoeth who is described in my Religions in TFT essay. As a druid
you should use the rules in that suppliment. For the rest of you,
druids are a 'warrior' class that are allowed to buy their spells at
double memory cost instead of triple, with enviromental magics
being bought at normal memory.

Matt, I have never written up the revised druid spells,
(and my old rules are unsuitable) so pick which ever TFT spells
you would like, and I will tell you what the nearest druid spell will
be. Remember with druids that their 'thrown spell' like spells use
-1 DX / Mh range modifiers. You can take Thrown Spells Talent
at the normal cost, but you likely won't have the memory for it.

If you have any questions feel free to give me a shout
but I was thinking take a stab at writting up the character, and I
will give some suggestions when you have sent me a rough
draft.

Rick