Re: (TFT) TFT Rights

Actually I've heard (from people in the gaming industry) that that's not
true. That if he could, he buy it back in a minute.

As far as character creation goes, I still think TFT with Handicaps not
only requires less work to build, but actually produces better characters.
I've seen way to many GURPS characters terrified of the number 13 - and yet
somehow still overconfident!

One of the things I *like* about TFT is that if promotes specialization. I
think this makes better 'teams'. With GURPS, PCs can generally be replaced
with a 1/2 point worth of skill, so you don't really get the cohesive
parties you do in TFT. IMHO.

MIchael

====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.