(TFT) Is there a list somewhere of things added on to tft?

While the Interplay index is a great resource, it's hardy complete. There
were MANY more articles published about TFT in Space Gamer and many other
magazines. I think I made a list at one time, but I can't seem to locate it
now. Maybe I gave a copy to Rick?

But anyway, there's a LOT more out there for TFT and I think it would be a
great service if we were to "re-build" a list for true collectors.

Michael

Nils K Hammer <nh0g+@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> I have not played melee/wizard/deathtest for a long time.
> There were a few additions I read in a magazine, and some I
> made myself. Is there a list somewhere of things added on to
> tft, published and unpublished?

I think the best source is the index of the Interplay magazines,
which published additions and little gamelets for TFT.  The index
is available online at http://www.brainiac.com/tft/interplayindex.html
(This is the index compiled by list member Michel Boucher.)

The actual contents aren't available, since they're copyrighted,
and the holder of the copyright can't be located to inquire about
re-publication rights.
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.