Re: (TFT) "Duel" aka "Paradigm Shift"

Michael Taylor at MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com on 11/25/98 11:36 PM said:

>I talked to the publisher for a long-time about doing a second
>edition, much more deluxe. I was even willing to put up alot of my own
>money to do a better job. For some reason he went with the ultra-messy Greg
>P.'s Paradigm Shift - PISS for short.

I suspect Paul's many years in this industry probably means he has pretty
decent reasons for his decisions. With my long-time collaborator not on
this list to defend his creation, I am tempted to make an observation
about grapes on his behalf...

But I'm hardly objective about Greg's work, so I won't. I suspect others
here will do it for me, anyway.

Guy McLimore / guymc@evansville.net