(TFT) TFT Campaign

Well, since Chris started the trend by posting the notes from his current
TFT campaign, I thought I'd follow suit and do the same (largely because
my playing group takes notes anyway, so there's little extra work for me
to paste and post them here).

For those of you interested, great.  For those who aren't, don't read
them.  For those who may get annoyed by too much of this drivel filling
your in-box... well, if enough people ask me to quit, I'll stop posting.

Anyway, I look forward to any feedback generated from these, including
further plot ideas, rule discussions or otherwise.

Cheers,
--Andrew M.