(TFT) Holiday present from MicroTactix Games

Holiday greetings!

We got a late attack of holiday spirit here at MicroTactix Games! (We've
been too busy to BLINK until now!)

We've had a lot of support from the TFT mailing list subscribers about
our new project, so we're giving you a peek early, before the general
release to the public.

Right after the first of the year, we'll be opening a new web site and
offering as a FREE download the SPECIAL EDITION of COMPACT WARRIOR, the
core rules for our COMPACT COMBAT man-to-man combat board game series.
The SPECIAL EDITION is an Acrobat PDF file containing the entire text of
the print edition (reformatted for 8.5 X 11 printing) and a small
sampling of the weapons cards and cardboard standup figures (by artist
Gary M. Williams).

You can get to this preview download of the SPECIAL EDITION by going to
our temporary web site at:

http://welcome.to/microtactix

Click on the MicroTactix logo at the BOTTOM of the page to go to the
SECRET download page for COMPACT WARRIOR SPECIAL EDITION! If you have
trouble with the link, try it at:

http://www.evansville.net/~guymc/microtactix/ccprev.htm

Naturally, we'd love to hear your comments about the game. Email us at
guymc@evansville.net and tell us what you think.

The SPECIAL EDITION will be released for general download soon after the
first of the year (plus a few other surprises). The full print edition in
micro format will be available for sale once our permanent web site is
established a bit later (along with the COMPACT SORCERER magic combat
expansion and several other COMPACT COMBAT products).

Consider this preview our holiday present to all our friends on the TFT
list who have put up with my cryptic references to COMPACT COMBAT for
months now. Have a great holiday season!

Guy McLimore / guymc@evansville.net
MicroTactix Games
At last! COMPACT COMBAT!