Re: (TFT) SciFi

Hi all,
	I ran a SF TFT campaign years ago, and it was quite
successful (by that I mean that the players enjoyed themselves).

	I found that 5 second turns were too long for gun
battles so after each player had chosen their action, they started
movement and firing could occure anytime during movement
depending on the rate of fire of the various weapons.

	Good luck,  Rick