Re: (TFT) Games Arrived!

Guy McLimore wrote:

> Michael Taylor (MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com) said:
>
> >Have a bunch of games I'd like to find if you have any interest:
>
> >The Fantasy Trip -  Character Sheets
>
> Greg Poehlein, David Tepool and I produced these under license from
> Metagaming under the "Fantasimulations Associates" banner.

That name rang a bell.  Checked my index and found that these received a
positive capsule review in Space Gamer issue 58 at page 49.

the Mav

--
THE SPACE AND FANTASY GAMER'S GUIDE  http://www.brainiac.com/micro/sfgg/
 The guide is a comprehensive game index for the magazines Space Gamer,

 NEW!  INTERPLAY #1 will be given away with the first 35 copies sold!