RE: (TFT) RE: Copywrite Questions

> Ask a lawyer!  Why do people always ask legal questions in non-legal
> venues??  It's just asking for bad advice and debate among the often
> uninformed.  ;-)  That being said, here are some "uninformed" answers:

Oh, agreed, but lawyers are rather pricy, especially for what is essentially
a pipe dream. In any case, there are one or two on this list who at least
purport to be lawyers, judging from earlier posts ...  Also, since a lot of
you seem to pick up odd bits of news that I've missed, I was hoping to pick
your minds for juicy details :-). Wasn't really looking for a debate, rather
I sought to get caught up with certain specific points. When did that issue
of Space Gamer come out? Just curious to see how much time has elapsed.
Perhaps the asking price has dropped a bit ... but perhaps it really doesn't
matter anymore.