(TFT) what's in error in GURPS?

Dave Seagraves <dseagraves@austin.rr.com> wrote
> something like GURPS would appear (except
> playtested much better and with no glaring careless errors)

I'm curious, where are the glaring errors?
I thought GURPS was one of the best playtested systems in existence.
It has gone through 3 major versions of the basic rules, and 2 versions of
many of the more popular worldbooks. A few of the worldbooks may be
broken, but that doesn't affect any of the others. It seems to me that
GURPS can be criticized for complexity, but not for lack of playtesting.

Dave
====
Dave Kohr     Silicon Graphics, Inc.    Mail Stop 7U-178     (650)933-8694