Re: (TFT) Sheesh!!!

Guy McLimore <guymc@evansville.net> wrote:
> >I go away to Jamaica for one week, figuring things are quiet, and when I
> >come back, I have _50_ new messages waiting in the TFT queue...
>
> *Joe* gets to go to *Jamaica* for a week, while *I* spent my weekend in
> beautiful downtown Columbus, Ohio at Origins...

Yeah, but look at what gets tossed my way while I'm away for a week:
  o  a couple of GREAT ideas for additions to the website
  o  The impending arrival of the local observatory's 16" scope, at which
     I'm a volunteer (http://www.frostydrew.org/)

Plus I spent some time over the weekend fleshing out about 1/2 of a new
Microquest-ish game!

Where am I going to find the time for all of this?  :)

I'll now remove my tongue from my cheek!