Re: (TFT) Bone to pick with rolling to miss

	I have hundreds of pages of new rules / monsters / spells and
talents for TFT.  Rather than overwhelming Ty with stuff I give him a
couple articles, wait until he has time to get them converted to HTML
and put on the site and then give him the next batch.

	I can check with Steve (I am sure he won't mind allowing
the article to go up but I could check) but Ty has a bunch of my stuff,
and I don't want to pressure him by sending more.

	By the way, I would like to publicly say thank you Ty for
your efforts!  I am delighted to have a forum for posting my rules!!!

	Rick