(TFT) Races with low max IQ.

        In my campaign, people may take a talent one 1 IQ higher
than their IQ but it costs them twice as much memory.  They can
take a talent 2 IQ higher than their IQ but it costs *5 memory.  No
higher IQ talents may be taken at any memory price.

        This makes almost no impact on PC's (they just wait
until they raise their IQ, since memory is too precious).  However
for races like giants or gargoyles, this rule is a godsend.  It allows
a rare giant leader to know tactics or whatever.

        PC's are much more interested in playing such races with
this rule in place.

        Rick<

That's a GREAT idea! Will we see this put on the Ty's web-site?

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.