(TFT) GURPS Advantages/Disadvantages as a TFT resource

All I'm saying is that I don't think any 5-pt GURPS Disadvantage is worth 1
TFT Attribute point.

Who wants

I do actually. Not for TFT, but there are some games where I prefer to roll
up characters (not in D&D however). I'll enevitably come up with a far more
interesting character when my imagination is challenged by rolling up a
character than I would have creating it from scratch. Only in the right
games however.

NPC of
combat.

That's very true, which is why I hate the idea of setting an arbitrary
limit on how many Handicaps/Disads a character can have. That's just poor
game design! If your rules aren't balanced with as many Handicaps as are
possible in real life, then your rules need to be fixed.

No player who images a great character like "Sir Cocomo" should have to
worry about having to 'squeeze the right combination of points for their
allotment.....

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.