(TFT) RE: adjST

Works fine for the largest problem, but does not help with beasts or
monsters that have a high ST but a much lower HT.

Which brings up another point: handling fatigue with creatures is a bit
tougher without a separate HT stat. A very minor point, but if you take a
few fatigue points from the archetypical elephant, you won't do much.
Though, in fact, beasts of burden do get tired and need to rest as well as
we do.

Also doesn't do much for those that may be stronger than they are healthy.

I guess I'll stick with HT, and admit it is less then perfect. Again, for
most folks it may not be worth it to implement. If you prefer simplicity or
just don't mind the wackiness that comes about from standard TFT rules, it
probably doesn't make much sense to change. By all means stick with what you
have.

On the other hand, those looking for more detail might like it. It does seem
to tie together a few loose ends rather neatly, but at the price of
integrating in another stat. It actually isn't as bad as it sounds, and I've
been impressed with the way certain logic loopholes get plugged by this in a
relatively tidy manner. Ultimately, though, it depends on you, the reader.