(TFT) Re: negative memory

	In the origional superscript rules I published in Fantasy
Forum I allowed negative superscripts (remember superscripts are
modifiers to the base attributes.)
	Thus there was no trouble getting IQ without the memory.
(This was normally given out as a racial disadvantage.)

	However the rules were too much too fast so it was a
much simpler version that I posted here last November.

	From my own experience, the system plays perfectly
cleanly with high IQ low memory characters, but rather than buying
just the IQ, I suggest that the low memory is treated as a handicap.

	Rick