Subject: Re: (TFT) Teaching and questions for the list

SNIP

> Now for the questions:
1)  How many people out there are primarily FM's (Fantasy Master is the
 correct title when it comes to TFT) in their years of TFT experience?
How many of you were primarily players?

I was primarily a GM (Check your ITL hanbook, page3 para.1 sentence 2,
that is what the referee is called.). But I had one character who's
sheet is now long lost, that I created at a game contest that allowed my
player side to shine through. <SIGH> I'm lookin at the miniature for him
on top o' my computer right now. LIKE A LONG LOST FRIEND.

2)  How did you become involved in playing the game?
I worked at a hobby store in Coronado Ca. My first Job ever, and they
carried d&d stuff etc. Then one day this little booklet game came in,
with the coolest watercolor cover. AND IT WAS CEAPER  THAN THOSE
HARDBOUND D&D RULE BOOKS! Played it, found that it was a faster and
better game than d&d, so i began to connvert all my friends. It was a
quick conversion.
3)  This question you don't have to answer it fi you don't want to.
What were you doing, occupation-wise, when you first enter the realm of
Cidri, also called TFT:ITL?  And what are you doing now?
 Sorta answered the first part already. Now I own a small record/cd/
collectable toy store. Guess I never got that hobby store outta my
system. Sometimes I dream that I got back to it, most real dreams I
have. Shame I know its now a dry cleaners. Isn't there a twilight zone
about a guy who goes to a perfect little victorian town in his dreams?
It's kinda like that.

I am still looking for any TFT gamers in the NEW YORK CITY AREA.

> =====
> "unsubscribe tft"

<<  End forwarded message