Re: (TFT) TFT: Non-Wizard Spellcasters

Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com> wrote:
> First, while I can't say I'm a fan of Howard's, I do think he might have
> contributed more than we've ever known about. Several people who knew him
> have said good things about him and he IS the designer of WarpWar -
> possible the great space combat system ever devised.

While the book says that the game design came from HT, it also says the
original game concept came from Steve Jackson.  I have a feeling that
HT was pretty good at getting his name attached to things that weren't
really his.  Perhaps he did some good work on his own, but I always got
the feeling he was like an old-time musical artist manager, getting
songwriting credits as part of the deal, not because he did the work.

> I love these spells and talents - when are they going to be be collected
> and put on the web-site? 'D

Not by me - I'm really buried these days.  My summer of leisure turned
into the summer of deadlines.  If someone collects them and HTMLizes them,
I'll be happy to put them up, but I simply lack the time to do it myself.