(TFT) TFT: Non-Wizard Spellcasters

I've said it,

Well, since you're confessing I might as well pour my heart out.....

First, while I can't say I'm a fan of Howard's, I do think he might have
contributed more than we've ever known about. Several people who knew him
have said good things about him and he IS the designer of WarpWar -
possible the great space combat system ever devised.

I also think that if the rumors are true that Steve Jackson kept Ogre
instead of TFT that has to be one of the most bone-headed moves I can
imagine....

Flight!

I love these spells and talents - when are they going to be be collected
and put on the web-site? 'D

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.