Re: (TFT) TFT: Non-Wizard Spellcasters

> I love these spells and talents - when are they going to be be collected
> and put on the web-site? 'D
>
> Michael
SILAS RESPONDS--- HERE HERE!!!! SOMEONE (NOT ME!!!!!!) COMPILE ALL THE
SPELLS, GET THEM INTO PRESENTABLE SHAPE, SHOW THE COMPENDIUM TO THE
NEWSGROUP, LET THE NEWS GROUP HACK IT OUT FER A BIT, AND POST AN
APPENDIX OF NEW (optional) SPELLS. WITH CREDIT GIVEN FOR EACH NEW SPELL.
OH BY THE WAY I'M NOT SHOUTING, JUST TOO DAMN LAZY TO TAKE IT OUT OF
CAPS MODE!
WHAT SAYETH THE GROUP? WHO SHALL BE THE SUC...ER UM VOLUNTEER?