Re: (TFT) On experience

	In my campaign I do not give out as much EXP if the
players are not at risk.  Let us say they are fighting wolves (which
do 7 pts of damage as a normal maximum).  If a fighter has armor
that stops 7 points, I won't give that person very much EXP (they
will get a few points because a wolf might roll a double or a triple.)
	If a person had 5 or 6 points of armor, they would get
a little bit more, but still not full EXP.

	Rather than a complicated formula, this seems to work
well enough.

	Rick