Re: (TFT) Jobs v. Adventuring

Justin,

   I hope you didnt take my comment as a slam, that's certainly not
   how I meant it.  I just didn't know if you were aware that basic
   subsistence wages were already removed from the ones listed in
   the table.

   GM's can certainly get creative on ways to separate PC's from
   their money.  City taxes, Gate taxes - anything a desperate
   monarch who's short on cash can dream up.

>There are generally three reasons characters adventure for and they are
>RELIGION, WEALTH, and being FORCED into it.

   The only other thing I can think of to add here would be revenge.

Dan
daniel@jaws.greatwhite.com