Re: (TFT) On experience

It works this way:  *All* the players say "Our PC's are all going to
hang out in the city and work for 20 years, so let's get the dice rolling
underway".  Then you're faced with constantly having to shanghai
them into adventures against their will.  While the GM can certainly
do that, it grates on the players who, seeing the rule, think that it
should be applicable.  The solution is to change the rule before the
problem even comes up, or come to some agreement with them about the
amount of "down time" the players have between adventures.
<

Seems easier just to say "Okay, create new characters, cause I haven't
written any adventures that take place "20 years into the future of my
campaign..."

Just a thought...

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.