(TFT) Re: TFT Traveller conversions

<snip>
>PS: I've been writing extensive TFT Traveller material for a campaign I was
>setting up - more than happy to send you the files if your interested..
>
>Michael

Michael,

I'm an old Traveller fanatic from way back and I'd love to see what
you've done with the system conversion.
Keeping the costs much in line with TFT Talents of similiar complexity
and changing the old 2d6 rolls to 3d6 rolls for TFT seems pretty
straight forward but a lot of work.
Did you keep the same old Traveller character skill-rolls tables or did
you allow your characters to pick Traveller talents like they do in regular
TFT?

Mack