(TFT) TFT: Ambidextrous

I couldn't agree more! What possible difference does it make.....

The "IQ Level" is simply an artificial restriction. It's the equivalent of
D&D "levels". All it really represents is how powerful you want to allow
begining characters to be....

My main objection to this talent is that it's easier to do through "adjIQ"
(see other posts).

IQ

Let's not say that! This is a pretty fair cost for this ability and certain
heroes (Grey Mouser) can't really be done without this option....

Wizardry

I do like this idea - it would be nice to get rid of the 'classness' of
Wizards. But the best answer I can come up with is to make it an
"Enchancement" super power costing 12 attribute points.

To have wizards be rare is not a terribly bad thing, but it would be hard
to sell players on it...

I can't wait to see what you've come up with! What do you think of
"Wizardry" as a super power?

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.