(TFT) TFT in Sweden

Thank you.

I am really impressed with the amout of useful and interesting info published on
this list. Great.

Well, we were fortunate enough to have a fairly well equiped game store in my
home town. Most tft related material except for the Interplay (?) magazine used
to be available in the store. At least 5 guys in my class bought AM, AW, ITL and
most MicroQuests.

I am 100% Swede but I have a hard time convincing others about that fact. Maybe
my swanky accent, pale skin, red hair and strange name (Patrik Öhagen easilly
misspelled as O'Hagen) has something to do with it.

Cheers, Patrik

====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.