(TFT) TFT in Sweden

From: Patrik.Ohagen@eu.pnu.com (Patrik Ohagen) Subject: (TFT) TFT in Sweden Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:31:50 +0200 I am really impressed with the amout of useful and interesting info published on this list. Great.

Well, we were fortunate enough to have a fairly well equiped game store in my home town. Most tft related material except for the Interplay(?) magazine used to be available in the store. At least 5 guys in my class bought AM, AW, ITL and most MicroQuests.

I am 100% Swede but I have a hard time convincing others about that fact. Maybe my swanky accent, pale skin, red hair and strange name (Patrik Öhagen easilly misspelled as O'Hagen) has something to do with it.>

Cheers, Patrik

Welcome to the group. You have quite a mission converting Sweden to the TFT way of thinking. Carry on.

JPB