Re: (TFT) On Experience

From: Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: (TFT) On Experience
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 14:21:44 -0400

I guess experience is another of those areas of TFT where everyone
has their own variant.
Also, characters who have sunk points into skills like physiker,
tactician, etc. do not get rewarded for using them.

Why not? ITL:10 gives EP for die rolls. Shouldn't that include those made using those talents? If no dice rolls were involved, then give them GM Discretion EP (ITL:10).

Michael

Thanks Michael. Its been years since I looked up the EP rules on ITL:10. Seeing this post prompted me to look at them again. I might just add some of this standard TFT experience system to what I have in place now.

JPB