Re: (TFT) Lurker copies of my pbem campaign turns

"Mack Brewer" <mbrewer@psphalifax.ns.ca> wrote:
> Also feel free to let me know if you don't want these
> hogging list space any more and I won't senf any more.
> I know some people get charged by downloads so I've
> already removed the attached map images.

I love the fact that I can follow along with the games being run by
the list members.

I can't keep an up-to-date page of the games in progress, but I can
make the map files available for those who want to download them.

If you would email me the maps (at jh@brainiac.com, NOT the list!)
I'll put them up as soon as I can.