Re: (TFT) Re: ...keep your powder dry

>Cool.  In the previous segment in the Troop Movement campaign I'm running,

the players were in a cog and a sloop and they came up against a Large Ship

and another cog.  They were in a river and had to pass these two ships.  I
used ceramic cast ships and rules from the game called PIRATES from a
company in California.  These rules were modified only slightly to fit TFT.
 <

Someday I intend to do an expansion on the "Ships & Swords" article by
Glenn L. Williams, combining it with the Ram Speed Mircogame to create
sailing ship rules... The Milton Bradely game "Conquest of the Empire" has
some great little ship miniatures as well.....and of course, the Milton
Bradely game "Broadsides and Boarding Parties" has a 25mm sized plastic
pirate ship as well and some pretty good sailing rules as well...

Sigh. So much game, so little time...

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.