Re: (TFT) Can You Help....?

In a message dated 10/11/99 7:11:36 PM !!!First Boot!!!, jdirm@hotmail.com
writes:

<< From what I remember Martian Metals did produce some 15mm figures for
 gaming. I have never seen these but suspect that they were produced and
 sold. Martian Metals also made some Ogre minatures back in the early 80's
 and I do remember seing packs of these at the game store. >>

They also made 15mm. figures for Traveller (the other RPG...:-) ). Now
there's a thought: Cidri exists in the Spinwards Marches...:-)

BTW; if anyone has a spare AM; I'm looking...

Seth