(TFT) Setting the Mood...

My guys insist on hearing "Anvil of Crom" from Conan The Barbarian before all
big fights.  "the Kichen/Orgy" is always a favorite as well.

Other Soundtracks I've used (and not seen mentioned here) include Rob Roy and
Braveheart.  Lot's a good ideas were already covered, so I'll avoid repeating
them.

Ironically we used to play "Tush" by ZZ Top before all big showdowns, because
that's the music in An Officer and a Gentlemen where Zach Mayo marches out
into the street and kicks the shit out of the townies.  I'm not a Richard
Gere fan by any means, but even I had a girlfriend in HS, and somehow seeing
that movie was unavoidable....