Re: (TFT) Clarification

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999, Pasha and or Rick Smith wrote:

> 	I don't remember what TFT says, but in my campaign
> the person would be unconscious.  Basically it was too easy to
> die in TFT, so I don't count fST towards killing people.

If you read the example of play in the back of the Wizard rules
booklet, it seems clear to me that fST was intended to count
towards killing people.  Not counting fST toward death seems
to bias the game even more in favor of wizards.  Have you
noticed any negative effect on playability due to this rule?

Dan Tulloh
daniel@jaws.greatwhite.com