(TFT) Fantasy Codex & HtH

It's been quiet out there so here is another morsel.  I noticed in The
Fantasy Codex, Metagaming was thinking of making HTH a combat action rather
than a movement action in TFT:ITL "Second Edition" (FC p. Combat 10).  What
do you all think????  What about flying tackles???  Animals knocking their
prey down (my players hated wolves/lions/tigers for this reason). It gave
wolves a fighting chance.  Does this mean with the rule change that if a
defender has a higher DX, he could possibly attack twice.  Once for normal
combat action and the possiblity of roll a 6 on the HtH roll???

Yours in Cidri,
Justin