Re: (TFT) Fantasy Codex & HtH

	In my campaign I have made going into HTH an action that
is done in the action phase rather than the movement phase for years.
However you can 'dive for the legs' and attempt HTH during movement
but the defender adds one to the '1 die roll to see if you get into HTH'
so the chances of being knocked back with a free hit doubles.  (And if
the defender take the talents Dive Block, it becomes almost impossible to
get into HTH with that person.

	The rules work just fine in the campaigns around here.

	Rick