(TFT) your monster manual for tft. i noted a messsage from last year

Message text written by joel S

your monster manual for tft. i noted a  messsage from last year. how is it
going? need any help?<

Its actually still going! Actually, I'm up to the "T"'s.

It's slow going, but I'm almost at the finish line! Right now, I'm
categorizing all the unique "abilities" of all the monsters in TFT. This is
what's taking the longest time. I think you can see the beginnings of it in
one of Rick's old gazeteers. Then I'm going through them and "picking" the
best version of a particular ability and putting a cost on it.

Do I need help!? Boy howdee! It's a LOT bigger job than I thought it would
be TWO years ago when I started!

After I'm done with the Statistics and "Talents" for the monsters - here's
some of the things I haven't written yet, that I'd love to get help on!

* Talents: How does the Climbing Talent differ for a monkey than for a man?
How can a Monkey get Climbing Talent with such a low IQ.
* Ecology. What do they eat? Where do they live? I like to find a generic
system for categorizing animals. For example, what does it eat and how much
of it per ST point?
* Pets/Companions: How do PCs buy monsters as pets and companions? How do
you run a Dragonriders of Pern campaign?
* Worth: How much meat can you eat of an animal? How much is it's pelt
worth if you sell it? How valuable are dragon's teeth? How much magical
component parts can you get from an animal?
* Movement: How does flight effect combat options? How does a Pteradactyl
fight in combat?
* Combat: How does trampling work? An elephants tusk? Constriction? A
stampede? Pinning an animal? Multiple HTH with swarms of animals? Aimed
Shots for animals? Crippling Hits for Dragons?
* Weapons: Some "monsters" use weapons? How do they work compared to how
normal figures use weapons? Are there giant-sized swords? (ala Balrog).
* Poison/Venom: How does snake poison work?
* Disease: How does anthrax or rabies work?
* Lycantrhopy: How does werewolfism work in TFT?
* Vampirism: How do vampires work in TFT?
* Undead: How do Undead work in TFT?
* Spirits: Summing and Divine monsters? What's up with the general nature
of these for TFT?

I WILL get to it eventually, but yeah, I'm more than happy to have any help
I can get!

Thanks!
Michael

====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.