(TFT) Thanks

<<<<.
     I like to let characters start with a few free skills.  I use a
combination of Justin Grabowski's prior experience tables with Rick Smith's
racial special characteristic tables.  For deodanths, first, using J. G.'s
tables:
     Roll 2D
     2-8:   Slave table, but add two to the roll
     9-11:  Tradesman
     12:    Noble, but no warhorse (He had one once, but he ate it.) or
retainers.  (He had one once, but...)
     Then, on a 1 in 6, roll 1D:>>>>

Thanks, Patrick and I'm sure Rick sez the same.   As they say, "Imitation is
the sincerous form of flattery."

Related to conversion from other systems, Brett Slocum wrote me that M.A.R.
(Phil to friends) Barker of Empire of the Petal Throne fame sees it as
"flattery" that people would convert the system on their own (house rules of
course).  But that is just him and not other companies.  Also I cannot see
any infringement of copyright if you own the system converted, as long as
you make no profit from it and CITE the original creator or manufacturer.

Yours in Cidri and TFT,
Justin